WHETHER YOU'RE BUYING OR SELLING A PRODUCT OR COMPANY, WE ADDRESS YOUR DUE DILIGENCE NEEDS BY FORMING A MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM.
Our cross-functional team offers a wide variety of due diligence services in mergers and acquisitions, and is carefully selected to investigate and deal with requirements in your countries of interest.
Our services include reviews and assessments of:
- All regulatory matters, including dossiers and their potential
- Regulatory resources (staff, equipment, and expertise)
- Product supply, including GMP aspects and audits
- Product portfolio and pipelines (gaps, competitors, development plans, etc.)
- Product portfolio continuation and valuation
- Risk/opportunity assessment for product portfolios
- Market access to other territories
- Growth strategies
Through our regulanet® network, we have access to local experts in over 90 countries. These experts carefully consider the requirements for each of the topics listed above, including local needs and/or requirements for existing or potential products and marketing authorizations.
Have a question concerning Due Diligence? Contact us